|This article is a stub. You can help by it.|
Fractal Circles was a text fractal program that appeared on the Jagex site between 2002 and 2003. There were no links to it and it only had a basic description and a link to the program that insired it. The program that inspired it was called dasher and the fractal circles was made by Andrew Gower. The basic description read:
- Point at a circle to zoom in and enter text, use the left mouse button to go backwards.
- The zoom speed depends on how close to a circle you point
- Limitations: Only represents a few hours work so the sorry the max speed isn't adjustable,
- and the program only uses the last 3 letters to predict the next letter.
- Fractal circles text entry program by Andrew Gower
- Inspired by 'Dasher' by David Ward